Recap of this week I got a chance to speak to you ladies and give some inspiration on feeling better about ourselves.
The first point thing requested was to say alhamdulillah as much as you can (not intended to preach-fact); gratitude attracts more things to be grateful for.
2. lower your gaze even when it comes to other women, I gave you a few studies that proved that when women look at those fashion magazines, or actresses then we unintentionally tend to lower our own self esteem in the process.
3. Dress up! Wear makeup, heels (if u may) etc.. When you look good u feel better. Plus it’s free rewards when we dress up for our husbands ;). I did mention ALMOST ALL men feed off of Ur confidence….doesn’t matter what u look like just being confident is the single most attractive feature of a woman.
4. Remember we are a team. Sometimes when we feel low then we tend to be a bit more critical and judgemental of others. Revert back to saying alhamdulillah if that’s the case. Remember that we are all one team I.e: a football team if they’re picking on each other they won’t move forward. If someone has a talent that you don’t, be happy for them because that’s your team.
5. It’s been proven time and again that the happiest people are the ones who build others. So go ahead and shoot the compliments around, mentor someone, and just build your team
6. Finally, did 2 hijab tutorials – hope you ladies enjoyed it and remember them